Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Crazy, Very Merry Christmas!

Well this picture about sums it up-- One crazy, very merry Christmas! From work parties to family parties, present planning and buying, birthday's, cooking, decorating, and everything else it was one busy day after another! And it was WONDERFUL. I love this time of year, when you don't know what the weather will be like, you have a million things on the to-do list, and yet everyone seems so happy to be busy and bustling! I love how we can see family, finish up a year while preparing for a new one, and most of all I love focusing on Christ. Thank you everyone for the wonderful year that we've shared together!



Here we are up at a cabin with Brandon's family. It was so fun. We dug snow caves, made sled runs, watched movies, played games, and made carmel apples! I love Christmas vacation!




This is a picture of Brandon and I in costume for the Nativity on Christmas Eve. I am a wisewoman :) and Brandon is a Shepherd. It is such a fun tradition that I'm glad both of our families share!


And of course what is Christmas without a visit to Temple Square? These are pictures from when we went with the Towner's and by ourselves.


This is a pic from Adobe's Christmas party at the Grand America Hotel. It was a fun filled night of Wii, a photo booth, foods from around the world, a rock/paper/sizzors face-off and a concert by Neon Trees!

We hope everyone had a very merry Christmas as well! Happy New Year!
XOXOXOXO Brandon and Christi Anne

3 comments:

  1. How cute you two are!!! And you, ChristiWhisti are gorgeous! You look so pretty on all the pictures! I am glad your holidays were fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christi Anne! I was sorting through some old pictures and came across some from London, when we met your family! I decided to look you up on Google and see if I could find you, and I was so happy to hear you are married and living such a fabulous life. I'd love to catch up sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooo...time to start blogging again, Lady!! :) MISS AND LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete