Monday, November 22, 2010

Wow, November 2010!

Ok, so it's been a long time since I've posted something! Life gets busy! So lately Brandon and I have been working on finishing our basement, and I am teaching at Hidden Hollow Elem. as a small group autism teacher. It has been rough the past few months! I am coming home with battle scars daily, and Brandon is balancing a crazy life of working on the house, dealing with me, and doing work!!! We also had a Halloween party at our house the the 29th of October. It was a lot of fun! Brandon and I were a couple from the 1920's. He was one good looking gangster, and went around all night saying, "I have some dough to sweeten the deal." Then he would pull some play dough out of his jacket. It was pretty funny.
Well I just wanted to do a little update! wow life is moving fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment