Friday, July 17, 2009

A fire safe?

Ok, so men love toys- drills, saws, cars, you know all that normal stuff.  The thing I love about this obsession men have is that they believe this "toy" to be imperative to their happiness and ability to function in life.  It's as if they will not be complete without it.  Well.... since we got married Brandon endlessly pointed out the benefits of a fire safe.  It has been on our "to buy list" since we've had one!  Well one day as I was driving home from school and Brandon announced that he was going to buy one.  Now I guess you have to understand- a fire safe is very important.... We are going to put all of our passwords and secret information in it.  As a matter of fact, Brandon has informed me that the copy of his debit card that I have will find its home there.  After all, if I lose my wallet that would be a great inconvenience and he would
 have to change his cards out and all that.....  So maybe the fire safe is actually a purchase to protect Brandon from my tendency to misplace things....  I don't know why, but I can't help but think it's odd that one of our first purchases as a married couple was a fire safe??????? Men.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is awesome! To be honest, I want a safe that is in our house, built in, that can not be stolen... so I am with Brandon on that... kind of, I guess my main purpose isn't to protect from fire, but thieves... close enough right. Cute picture! You are a good wife to support him in the fire safe and a cute one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't posted anything in exactly 1 year. I just noticed that you mirror-flipped this picture. No wonder the basement looks so different in the background, but you look hot baby!

    ReplyDelete